Saturday 3 January 2015

SBS Gayo Daejun!

One of the main things I told myself I must definitely do this time when I come to Seoul is to go to a year end music show. It is the biggest show of the year, and having watched how grand it is on TV, I have always wished to experienced it live myself for once. So that was why I wanted to stay past the new year in Korea before returning back cos the shows are all at the end of December.

Lucky for me I had friends who wanted to go too and knew where to find tickets and all. I tried applying online but did not get tickets, so we went on twitter to try and buy tickets. I think it was pretty fun and exciting haha, never did this before and its like some bidding and auction; don't find a suitable price, move on and find another seller. Find a suitable seller, settle down and try to bargain for cheaper LOL. I actually was bargaining with 2 people and both were initially reluctant to reduce the price but nearing the show as no one bought it they agreed to reduce to my price. But just as they reduced I found a better option and just did not reply them and bought from the other person LOL. I was afraid they will kill me or something so I quickly unfollow them and locked my account LOL. basically everyone does that la actually, like you dont wanna buy or not interested just dont reply hahah.

The show was awesome, but I did not expect the venue capacity to be so small, considering how it always seems to be so grand on TV. And sadly, many of the performances were pre-recorded so a lot of time I was just watching the screen zzz. But nevertheless, it was an amazing experience!! So many stars I got to see! But SHINee where are youuuuuuu :'(( haha I saw Winner though so at least better than nothing!~

Couldn't take pictures inside so all I have is a picture of the ticket LOL.


SO CUTEEEEE!^^


Tried to get tickets for the MBC gayo daejun also cos it was on the 31st December so just nice countdown to the new year plus my sis was here to visit and she wanted to go experience it too. Sadly the prices were super expensive (about 400,000w) so me and my friends and sis did not get it in the end. Well, I watched it on TV, better than nothing hahah^^

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go to Seoul this year end and I also really want to watch gayo daejun. I'm a SHINee World from Indonesia. Do you know how I can get the ticket this year or anyone that can tell me that? Thanksss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, I'm trying to get the ticket but I failed. So I'm trying to search how to find or buy the ticket. Can you help me with that?

      Delete
  2. Can I ask when you were able to enter the venue? :)

    ReplyDelete