Friday 12 December 2014

1ST SNOW + MBC SHOW CHAMPION

THIS IS A POST FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT AS YOU CAN SEE MY HEADING IS IN CAPS BECAUSE I SAW MY 1ST SNOW EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND I WENT TO A MUSIC SHOW!!

haha okay let me calm down but ya its in caps to show you guys how happy I am to have experienced these 2 things in Korea! I came to Korea 3 times before, this being my 4th, and each time I came during the winter period. However, unlucky me always fail to catch the snow! Once I was in the airport bus to the airport back to Singapore when I saw snow but I couldn't alight. By the time i reached the airport the snow had stopped. -__- The other time it snowed 2 days after I reached back to Singapore :(( So I really really wanted to see snow for once in my whole life. Like the real snow falling down just like how i see it in dramas haha. So imagine how excited I was when I finally saw it.


Even more memorable was the fact that the 1st snow was on 1st December, so I will forever remember this magical moment:) Heard myths about how making a wish on the 1st snow of the year and it will come true so however lame that may sound, I still made a wish for the new year to come:)


So here are some pictures and videos of the beautiful snow:) Too bad I couldn't take much pictures cos most of the time when it snowed I was in my school and alone. To date, I think I have seen it snowing for 4 times already and counting. :)











 I just saw my own videos. Omg I am damn embarrassing hahahahahah!!     

Snow angel!!~  (And this a video of my roomie teaching me how to make a snow angel cos I have never done it before! hahah it was super fun and crazy cos I did it in fbts LOL. Video is too big to be put here so heres the link if you wanna watch it! :))

And MBC Show Champion!! Finally made it to a live music show haha, the last one that I went doesn't count cos it was just a pre-recording but this is a live show! Saw VIXX, APink and Kyuhyun to name a few. Im only sad that SHINee did not comeback at all, THEY AREN'T EVEN IN SEOUL THE WHOLE TIME I AM HERE WTH. :(( Busy promoting in Japan zzz.

Anyway, foreigners like me who would like to try and watch a music show, here is the link for you to try and apply. So there are dates to apply for, and if you're successful they will send you an email to tell you! Instructions are all in the link here, so check it out!:) Also photo taking is not allowed inside so sadly you just have to be satisfied with a picture of me outside the recording studio hahah.


You need your e-ticket to Seoul and also your passport details! And 1 person can apply for a maximum of 5 people. I heard that if it happens in the case where 2 of your friends who applied for the same group of people won the tickets, they will cancel one name accordingly so you do not need to worry about being blacklisted by them for not turning up! It happened in my case, me and my friend won tickets for the same group of people haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment