Tuesday 28 October 2014

Nami Island + Singaporean cookout (2)

So yeap, I went back to Nami Island again haha even though I just visited it like last week? Cos I really wanted to zipline into Nami Island and my friends were going, so why not! And also now the autumn leaves will be more red than last week's!

So glad I went, the ziplining was AWESOME!!! But it ended way too fast haha but I really enjoyed myself though. So much so that my video did not even capture much of the scenery but if you're interested in hearing me scream you can click the play button on the video below LOL. And ziplining is 38,000w, so about SGD$38? I felt it was a reasonable price!






Post by Jaslynn Yeo.
Group photo before ziplining!




 Me ziplining in hahah!
Damn funny cos you can see Yi Wei far behind me cos she too light so she moving much slower than me LOLLL


And then here comes the beautiful pictures!! So glad I went and got to experience Korea in fall. I think this is the first fall I have seen cos often I will be in school at this period that I can't come for holiday. So it's really a blessing, so so happy. I love fall!! "Nature's grand finale." ^^






I have more pictures but sadly they are all in my phone and my phone just died on me today. The screen is all black and i cannot see a thing. sighh so when I get it repaired or something I will update this space here with more pictures!    
                             
                            
                               

                            





Recreating our busan jumpshot but wasn't very successful hahah

The next day we had a 2nd round of Singapore food cookout! It was a success, everything tasted so good! We had improvised chicken rice (buying cooked rice and just mixing the paste in it and reheating it LOL. Was so scared we will get stomachache but thankfully we did not!), Laksa rice( same way as the chicken rice), chicken curry, minced meat and tofu, hokkien mee, otak, tomato soup, kungpao veggies. SUPER GOOD FOODDDDD, my tummy is so satisfied. Sadly, the photos are in my phone also haha. So i will post it later too!

Tomato soup!
                              

Kungpao Veggies~
                             

Minced meat+Tofu:)

Hokkien mee (vermicelli style cos dont have yellow noodles here loll)


We decided to have some beanie day as well haha so all of us brought our beanies and we got some good pictures haha!
Not bad ah! Look like movie poster LOLLL



And we also celebrated Yi Wei, Shiying and Yiqin's birthdays! Happy happy birthday October babies~^^

Earlier in the day, I also went for the Seoul Nike run with my friends. We decided last minute to crash it (LOL) cos we tried signing up for it but they did not reply us or pick up our calls. Lol it was fun trying to figure out which route they took, which we did in the end, and manage to run in the race all the way till the end. Just a disclaimer, we did all this in good fun and we did not get the t-shirt free or anything, so we just basically ran like exercising, but following the route the runners took haha. The scenery at Yeouido park (which is the end point) was really beautiful also! Took pictures there as well, but yupp you guessed it right! IN MY PHONE ㅠㅠㅠ So guess you will see it soon haha.
Next week im finally going to Boseong green tea field! I CAN'T WAIT!! gonna get a lifetime supply of green tea there hahahaha!




                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment