Thursday 21 August 2014

Busan Trippin'~ (18/08-21/08)

So I went off for a 4 day trip to Busan with my friends and I was really excited cos I have been to Korea 3 times before but this is the first time im going to Busan! I was anticpating a long post or maybe several posts for this Busan trip, but sadly the weather wasn't good to us. It rained heavily like 3 out of the 4 days we were there? So we didn't get to do many of the things that we planned there. I think we only managed a 30 mins at the Haeundae beach before it started pouring. And needless to say we did not even get to do any water activities. Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable time there cos the company made it good:)
We stayed at HiKorea Hostel, which is about 5-7 mins from Haeundae station. I must say this is an awesome place to stay in!!! I really, really love it. Clean, pretty and cheap. The staff there were really nice and helpful too! Their English is pretty good too so you don't really have to worry too much about the language barrier.The only downside was that there were only 2 showers in the whole hostel. Haha i bet you can imagine hoards of girls queuing up to use the shower and that sucks seriously haha we even resorted to using the guys toilet(oops!) and even coming back at weird timings so we can avoid the crowd at peak period at night LOL. So this is the interior of the Hostel:

And this is our room! We got the 6-room and it was just nice for the 6 of us!

I got the top bunk! haha I secretly love the top bunk, it just makes me feel like a kid again when I get to climb up the ladder and have my own space, haha something like a treehouse you know? Kinda childish I know but I guess everyone will have an inner child in them:)
And this is their resident cat! She's called 백사장, or President Baek. She's really damn cute and tame! I normally don't say this cos im scared of cats, but she's really fun to play with heehee. I can't really remember where we booked it from or the prices, but google this hostel and Im sure you can find many sites that you can book from. Or you can check out these websites, www.hostelworld.com, www.tripadvisor.com, www.agoda.com. Okay shall continue my busan posts in the next post cos this post is getting too long! Cyaaaaa~



No comments:

Post a Comment