Friday 5 September 2014

Start of school~

Heehee so the 1st week of school has ended and I finally have time to blog about it. I have been really busy and i dont even know why! Everyday im so tired like I get 6 hours of sleep only?! But school has been well okay I guess! My mods are finally settled, pain in the ass is finally done haha so I can heave a sigh of relief. I still haven't found a nice place to take a picture of the school haha but it really is beautiful. Now I understand why my friend who went to SNU last year insisted on me walking to lessons instead of taking the bus. Haha it indeed is beautiful, but you got to be here to see it for yourself!
Anyway, I dropped by here for a short update on certain things in school I found interesting! First up is the school canteen/cafeteria. In Singapore you will expect a canteen to have at least 5 or 6 stalls to choose from, but however here in Korea, or at least in SNU, every cafeteria only have 2 choices everyday.  Yupp 2 haha. And the menu will be placed at the entrance of the cafeteria.  Students then choose which set they prefer to eat, before proceeding to the meal ticket counter to purchase a "ticket" for the food they want to eat. Following that, they will queue up and drop their "tickets" off at the counter and get their food. Haha some pictures of the canteen~



And canteen food!!





And I also visited their gym! Korea's gyms are pretty cool, basically you go there and get a set of gym clothes provided at the gym, change into them before you go and gym. After exercising, change out and throw the clothes into the basket provided and you are done!



 It's a pretty good idea cos it saves you a lot of trouble doing the laundry often (since its perspiration and all and will stink up if you dont wash it for a few days) and best especially for people like me who exercise a lot but did not bring sufficient exercise clothes.

Roughly how the gym clothes looks like. The sizes are huge btw. I took the smallest size but I still looked like i was wearing a sack hahah! But well at least no laundry so im not complaining!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment