Tuesday 30 September 2014

Gwanaksan and my 1st Birthday overseas~^^

Haven't been really posting cos recently work has been piling up and I havent really gone anywhere too haha so yeah nothing much to post. But last Saturday my friend jio-ed me for hiking and I was more than glad to go cos I always wanted to go try it since a long time ago. haha so we started the trek at about 1030am and it started off well. Then it got more and more difficult...and it got crazy hahah like I was literally scaling rocks and grabbing on to them for dear life cos I did not have any support gear. It was really not what I expected, like in my mind hiking was just like walking up some steep slopes but with pathways...not climbing rocks LOL. I should have taken a picture of how steep it was but I think I was too busy worrying about my life to even take pictures then. Haha okay la but it was really super funnnnnn!! I would do it again without batting an eyelid. This is something you can never ever experience in Singapore. (Bukit Timah Hill move aside!!!) And needless to say the view on top was AHMAZINGGGGGGG :)) In love with the view I even told my friend we should start hiking at about 4am so that we can reach the peak in time to catch the sunrise and she said I was crazy cos it would be so dark and dangerous hahah. oh wells, my life is more important I guess hahah.


Stopped at this pitstop where this rock im leaning against is famous for looking like a rabbit^^


Clearer picture of it :)


At the peak!!!


The small shrine at the peak!


heehee with my hiking chingus!~


halfway pitstop




Came down and was really aching my legs were feeling jelly and I got a feeling the next day I would most probably be bed ridden. How sad cos it happened the next day was my birthday. Bed ridden on my birthday LOL. But anyway I had a lot of assignments to complete so it didn't matter (supposed to do on hiking day...but I fell asleep HAHA), I would be sitting down all day resting my poor legs anyway haha. So yupp I literally sat down and did assignments the whole day on my birthday.

Oh wait, had to say I was kinda sad the previous night cos my closest friends like the netballers did not wish me at 12mn. Like I expected at least a wish since I was not in SG with them and I seriously felt quite disappointed when nothing came. And at 1230 SG time E-liz asked me to check Youtube for this video dedicated to me. I literally bawled myself out watching the video it was embarrassing haha. I think it was a mixture of feeling super touched for their efforts and that they remembered and missing them a lot too. haha well gonna upload the video here for myself to remember and for anyone who may be interested to watch^^ LOVE YOU GUYS!! :))




So back to the topic of assignments loll. I was gonna meet my SG exchange friends for dinner and actually kinda suspected they were going to celebrate my birthday for me cos they suddenly said they wanted to meet at SNU station when they always complained that it was far from their school. haha so anyway they said to meet at 7pm but at 4 plus my friend kinda accidentally snapchatted me that she was on her way out? So I was thinking wow that is kinda early haha. And at 6 plus I was sitting at my dorm chatting with my apartment mates when one of them suddenly stood up and left the house without a word and I was wondering what happened. Before that I happened to see her looking down the window and laughing and I asked her what happened but she said nothing haha. So it turns out that they collaborated with my apartment mate so that she could bring them in!








AND EVERYONE WORE ONEW MASKS IT WAS HILARIOUS!! I was super touched by the way, cos they came all the way to my dorm, and printed all that stuff and put in so much effort just for me, really really thankful for this bunch of family whom I have grown close to after just a short 1 month stay here. Exchange will never be the same without you guys <33 nbsp="" p="">

super candid happy+touched face


<3 comment-3--="">


hahah 8 Onews Invasion

Just when i thought everything was over, the next day I was supposed to meet my NUS SNU friends to practice making laksa for international day. It was really funny cos I walked in on my surprise. Like they were just preparing and the cake was just lying on the table when I came in. So I kinda spoiled my own surprise LOL. But nevertheless super thankful for them for making the effort as well. Knowing that I was trying to be healthy they got me a blueberry yoghurt cake and made me my first seaweed soup!!! Seaweed soup is a must for Korean people on their birthdays!^^ heehee super duper happy to have received seaweed soup just lika korean in those dramas I always see hahah.









My 22nd have really been nothing short of awesome:) I thought this year will be kinda boring since I was overseas and away from my regular buddies, but I couldn't have asked for more :) And also thank you so much to all my friends and families in Singapore that even remembered and bothered to wish me on FB, WA, intstag and all. I have received your love and am happygurl92 heehee.

IM FEELING 22~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment